monarch lite is a state-of-the-art SCADA system based on various open industry standards, including Intel® Pentium® Servers, Windows® or Linux® operating systems and the DNP, MODBUS or IEC communications protocols.
monarch lite is a streamlined and optimized version of our monarch platform, configured and packaged as a focused product for smaller SCADA applications, substation automation and smaller control systems applications in water, oil, and gas. In functionality and features, monarch lite is virtually identical to the monarch offering.
Key features of the standard monarch lite platform:
- Windows® or Linux® operating systems
- Support for DNP and IEC master and slave communications
- Support for up to eight communication channels
- Redundant or non-redundant configurations
- Support for various IED and RTU protocols
- Optional monarch applications
- Express ship configurations